Free tools and resources
The Indigenous Navigator has developed a series of tools and resources for indigenous communities to monitor their rights. All tools and resources are interlinked and are designed to serve multiple purposes. They can all be downloaded below.
The tools will be refined and supplemented as we continue to work on the Navigator tools over the coming years.
The tools and resources include:
- Questionnaires for data gathering at community and national levels
- An Indigenous Peoples' Community Index and an Indigenous Peoples' National Index to quickly assess and compare the situation across regions,
- A comprehensive indicators framework
- A comparative matrix, which illustrates the links between UNDRIP and other human rights instruments
- A data portal for sharing data and tools across countries and communities