To get started collecting your data with the surveys, here you can sign up to at the Indigenous Navigator Survey Tool.
The Indigenous Navigator Survey Tool is a dedicated tool for surveying the implementation of the rights of indigenous peoples.
The tool differs from most survey tools by:
- Being based on solid indigenous rights indicators.
- Being based on confirmed pools of questions made by indigenous experts and experts on Indigenous Peoples' rights.
- Being tested by indigenous communities.
- Allowing multiple language support.
- Facilitating community-based customization of questionnaires to target specific needs and groups of Indigenous Peoples.